- To provide National Infrastructure Agencies (NIAs) with insight to how asset management practices would support the development of network management strategy, adoption of decision making processes, operational requirements and how asset knowledge can be utilised;
- To provide NIAs with a common, practical framework for a life cycle and risk based Asset Management approach capable of governance on the highest aggregation level of (cross-modal) network considerations;
- To enable NIAs in acquiring meaningful data and sharing knowledge and good practices to achieve “learning by doing” and continuous improvement of the operations
- To connect NIAs of different transport modes in terms of AM systems, methodologies, practices, in order to ease a comprehensive multi-modal management of mobility needs and expectations;
- To provide NIAs the means for replication and wider roll-out of the developed solutions, which is crucial to create impact beyond this project.